Circular economy, ocean protection, cities, education, inclusion, transport, space, biodiversity: ChangeNOW unveiled its ambitious program and first star applicants exhibiting at the Grand Palais from the 30th of January to the 1st of February 2020.
ChangeNOW, the world’s largest gathering of solutions for the planet, will present during its 3rd edition 1,000 solutions to more than 30,000 participants from 100+ countries. The program includes a variety of formats designed to inspire and showcase concrete and scalable solutions currently available to address the world’s most pressing challenges. The goal: to accelerate the development of these solutions, encourage action and collaboration between private and public stakeholders.
The themes of ChangeNOW 2020
The main themes of previous years will be deepened, with conferences, exhibition spaces, pitch sessions and networking highlights organized along the following tracks:
– sustainable and desirable cities
– green mobility
– plastics, waste & circular economy
– new energies
– responsible finance
– tech for earth (AI, VR, blockchain)
– ocean protection & biodiversity
– Inclusion & tech for refugees
– sustainable fashion & luxury
– new models of education
– agriculture and food
– health challenges
ChangeNOW 2020 will also showcase new themes, each with a panel of solution makers:
• Air transport and sustainable tourism: New, low-carbon fuels, electric planes, how will we reduce the carbon footprint of the air transport industry?
• Space and impact: what can space exploration teach us about addressing the biggest challengesof our planet?
• Inclusion and diversity: how to build a society that gives everyone a place? What inclusivesolutions should be implemented to fight poverty, welcome refugees and ensure gender equality?
• Precious metals: the new “fossil energy”, in high demand in digital and new energies, yet challenged by limited reserves. How can be we best address this new challenge?
• Consciousness: how can we use consciousness and art to bring out a culture of change?
Registrations to exhibit at ChangeNOW 2020
Projects like startups, SMEs, corporates, NGOs, can now apply to exhibit under the prestigious glass dome of Grand Palais in front of 30 000+ investors, corporates, city representatives, journalists and attendees! Applications are valid until October 15th 2019
Presented solutions must fulfill the following criteria:
• Have a positive impact: address one or more of the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals
• Rethink the standards
• Have a viable business model
• Demonstrate potential for growth
To make the event accessible for all, 2 specific programs are available:
• « Seeds of Change » program for startups or organizations created during or after 2015 with annual revenue of less than 1 million euros. Selected projects qualify for a 3m² exhibition area, connection with investors and prospective customers, and visibility before and during the summit.
• « Change Pioneers » program for startups or SMEs created before 2015 with annual revenue of less than 10 million euros. Selected projects qualify for a 6m² exhibition area, connection with investors and prospective customers, and visibility before and during the summit.