“Global Challenges, Startup Solutions”
Startups can change the world. And they will. Startup Fest Europe ‘17 presents ‘Global challenges, Startup Solutions’. From 25-29 September The Netherlands will be the epicenter for international startups, scale ups, investors, scientists, corporates and other innovators. The festival will feature thematic events, fun & energizing meetups, deep dives and deal-making throughout the Netherlands. Startup Fest Europe will be organized and fueled by a coalition of partners under leadership of StartupDelta.
‘Global challenges – like health, security, clean energy and food security– demand transformative, sustainable and technical solutions. Startups can play a major and potentially decisive role in solving these challenges. But to do so startups, scale ups, investors, scientists and corporates must collaborate. Startup Fest Europe ‘17 will be a celebration of entrepreneurship and innovation bringing these innovators together’, says Startup Envoy and StartupFest co-founder Constantijn van Oranje.
The following events are planned and more to come:
- CapitalFest: Global challenges startup solutions, co-organized with Amsterdam Capital Week
- FinTech & Security: The key to trust and opportunities in digital services
- Social Impact: Doing Business and doing good by building the ‘impact economy’
- New energies for smart mobility: New solutions to global energy, emission reduction and mobility challenges
- Social Impact: Doing business and doing good
- Blockchain: Co-creating next operating system for our society
- New material: Innovative solutions for the circular, biobased and energy economy
- Amsterdam Capital Week, connecting with investors the Amsterdam Way
- Angel Island Secret Retreat (for investors and startups only)
StartupFest is Powered by
Brainport Eindhoven, Brightlands, StartupUtrecht, FoundedInGroningen, Novel-T, StartupAmsterdam, StartupGelderland, StartupZuidHolland, Accenture, AkzoNobel, Amazon Web Services, Amsterdam Capital Week, Booking.com, Cisco, Deloitte, DutchChain, Holland FinTech, ISPT, Liberty Global, Rabobank, Salesforce, RTLz, Shell, YES!Delft, Ziggo.
For more information please contact
Sjoerd Hauptmeijer, +31 6 53 82 39 22, firstname.lastname@example.org.