Source: http://pulse-awards.edf.com, visited on 9-10-2014 at 12:11.
The EDF Pulse program is highlighting initiatives from women and men who contribute to progress for society, within the EDF Group and around the world. With the EDF Pulse Awards, EDF is supporting start-up and public research laboratories for innovative projects that will sustainably transform our ways of living in the fields of «Smart living and electricity», «Health and electricity» and «Science and electricity».
The EDF Pulse Awards give a concrete support to the winners
- 100 000 euros of prize money to develop your start-up
- A large communication campaign to increase your visibility
- EDF support for more credibility towards investors and customers
Terms and conditions
- Small businesses founded before the end of 2014, or a public research laboratory
- Based in Europe
- Backed by an expert or an innovation organization
- Able to demonstrate an innovation that uses electricity and fits within one of the three award categories
- For the “Smart living & electricity” and “Health & electricity” categories: a mock-up, if not a prototype, has already been produced, and the project is near the market launch phase.
- For the “Science & electricity” category: educational material is available.
To be a candidate, visit our application website : http://pulse-awards.edf.com. Entries will no longer be counted once the 100th project has been submitted, or after 30/11/2014. Shortlisted projects will be notified by 8 weeks.